Located on the east side of the Island, right in the heart of the down town area, Old Harbor is the main port entrance. Its primary use is for a ferry landing, with commercial and charter fishing slips as well. It is an easy walk to all the shops, restaurants, and local attractions. Hail the Old Harbor Dockmaster on VHF Channel 12 for assistance.
- There is limited anchorage west of the ferry landing, which is on your starboard side as you enter Old Harbor.
- Anchorage is not allowed within 100 feet of a commercial dock, within 50 feet of a moored vessel, within 50 feet of the navigational channel and fairway, along the east breakwater.
There is no dinghy dock in Old Harbor
- Transient Wharfage- fee covers trash disposal, pumpout service, and 2 shower tokens
- Day after Columbus Day to 14 days before Memorial Day $30 per night
- Overnight: 14 days before Memorial Day - Columbus Day $4 per foot
- Day Rate: 14 days before Memorial Day - Columbus Day $2 per foot
- Hourly: 14 days before Memorial Day - Columbus Day $25 per boat
- Electrical use fee $20 per day
- Charter Vessels (south dock, stern to only)
- Resident $46 per foot
- Non-resident $84 per foot
- Drop off/pick up $18
- Commercial Wharfage
- Resident $24 per foot per year
- Transient $24 per night
There is no fuel in Old Harbor
Town Rental Moorings
There are no rental moorings in Old Harbor
- White in color with black numbers
- Only permit holders and designated guests are allowed to use private moorings and cannot be rented out by permit holders.
- Guests must check in with Harbors Department upon arrival.
- Violations are subject to fines and towing in accordance with town ordinances.
Yacht Club Moorings
There are no Yacht Club moorings in Old Harbor
There is no launch service in Old Harbor
Free service to all vessels in Harbor. To request service, Hail "pumpout boat" on VHF Channel 72. The hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days a week.